Saturday, October 4, 2008

HEY PEOPLE!!!

Promos are over...

& now Open House is over...
I had a lot of fun and hopefully every one of u all did as well!!!
Just here to say thank you for being such fabulous classmates, you all are even more excited about earning profits than me... I'm really proud of you all! I love you all loads.

Thanks for helping me out and being there for me during this preparation week!
Thank you ESPECIALLY WEISHENG AND ZIYAN!!!
ZIYAN: Thanks for all the editing!
WEISHENG: Thanks for making all the badges and all the trouble that you went through...
I really don't know how to express my gratitude to the 2 of you, really want to thank you all a lot! Thank you for making today possible! Thank you for all the fun that we had!

LASTLY,
YAY! WE WON THE INTER HOUSE MASS DANCE COMPETITION!!!:D
yayayayayayayayay!
ok damn high now.
I'm sure we are all really proud to be in Miranda House and most importantly, I'm sure we are all really proud of this one person:
JING XIONG!!!!:D
really proud of you man!
Anyway many of my friends say our mass dance was really great & much better than their own houses one! Is it good?:D

Okay, now we have PW & Promos results left, JIAYOU PEOPLE! No matter what, this blog shall never close down okay!:)
08S107 is FOREVER 08S107.

With lots of love,
CG rep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home